Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Altered Couture magazine


I was delightfully surprised when I looked into my mailbox this afternoon (something arrived earlier than I had expected).

Many thanks to Altered Couture magazine for publishing the ruffled peasant dress that I sewed for my daughter, it's found on pages 80-81of the NOV/DEC/JAN 2012 issue. In my write-up I shared how I turned a men's dress shirt into a cute little dress embellished with ruffles, including all the tools & materials needed, step-by-step instructions, as well as some helpful tips. I'm thrilled to be included among many wonderful artists with fabulous projects !

Thanks so much for joining me this week @ nest full of eggs !

PS Altered Couture magazine is available for purchase at JoAnn, Michaels, Barnes & Nobles stores... it's also available through subscription.